The Website of the Global Commission for Introducing the Messenger (May the Prayer and Peace of Allah be upon him)
The Website of the Global Commission for Introducing the Messenger of Allah (May the Prayer and Peace of Allah be upon him) (GCIM)
An Islamic instructive website aiming at introducing the Messenger Muhammad, may the Prayer and Peace of Allah be upon him (PBUH), his biography, ethics and achievements to mankind in a clear and specific truth-based manner with a view to constructive dialogue. This website belongs to the Riyadh-based Global Commission for Introducing the Messenger (PBUH), an independent affiliate of the Muslim World League.
1. Introducing the Messenger (PBUH) to non-Muslims;
2. Clearing misconceptions and wrong impressions about the Messenger (PBUH);
3. Refuting false allegations and campaigns aiming at misrepresenting the Messenger (PBUH);
4. Highlighting the Messenger's Tradition (Sunnah), biography, ethics, manners, guidance and approach towards settling man's problems;
5. Coordinating generous efforts exerted in this respect both locally and internationally; and
6. Providing serious researchers and media worldwide with simple relevant material in different languages about the Messenger Muhammad (PBUH).
1. Developing books, bulletins addressing non-Muslims to introduce the Messenger (PBUH) to them and advocate his values;
2. Observing campaigns negatively targeting the personality of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and responding thereto with lawful means;
3. Building a website in major languages spoken worldwide to introduce and advocate the Messenger (PBUH) and to refute false allegations and misrepresentations against him;
4. Holding competitions for purposes of introducing and advocating the Messenger (PBUH);
5. Producing media shows that contribute to achieving GCIM's objectives and promoting them via mass media;
6. Requesting qualified scholars to refute any misconceptions promoted by media against the Messenger (PBUH);
7. Encouraging studies, research papers and works that help bring about such objectives;
8. Dispatching and receiving delegations to discuss issues related to the Messenger and advocate him; and
9. Conducting forums, conferences, sessions and fairs in Muslim and non-Muslim countries, and participating in forums, conferences, sessions and fairs to introduce and advocate the Messenger (PBUH).